Olympics

Guest furlessinCA

I am watching the U.S. Olympis trials. Primarily swimming and track & field (the rest of the world says: "athletics").

At any rate, during the final for the 200 meter IM, the announcer says: "This is how it will look in London" referring to Ryan Lochte and Michael Phelps running 1, 2. This kind of stuff REALLY pisses me off! I don't want to take anything away from Phelps or Lochte, but I'm sure there are a lot of swimmer around the world that may have something to say about the Lochte, Phelps "freight train". I know Australia has VERY STRONG swimmers. Sometimes the U.S. networks/commentators go so overboard it makes me root for other teams/athletes. NOTE: as of now I will root for Lochte and Phelps (in that order), but I certainly won't be disappointed if they don't score golds.

Here's to GREAT COMPETITION in the upcoming Olympics!! (regardless of who wins)

My two cents...

JA

AND what has this to do with fur?

Well, if it stays as cold at night as it is at the present, I'll be watching swathed in blue fox LOL.

Furless......the swimming rivalry between US/Aus has started to grow, with the local broadcaster highlighting the fact that in the 100M freestyle, the Aussies are still #1 and #2 in the world after the US trials LOL

AH, don't ya just love mixing sport and fur?