Strange

White Fox

For all you northerners, winter is well under way here, I have had furs on the bed for months now! (including my new racoon fur jacket XL!)

WF: I've been wondering the same thing. I haven't posted anything because no on else has.

AK: Is that a crystal fox parka or coat? That is almost EXACTLY what I want to get (eventually). I LOVE the color, length, fullness. Sorry, I'm getting carried away.

Fur999: you don't have to rub it in...though admittedly I am counting down until October (hopefully, that may push it here in NorCal).

By for now,

JA

AK: Is that a crystal fox parka or coat? That is almost EXACTLY what I want to get (eventually). I LOVE the color, length, fullness. Sorry, I'm getting carried away.
My avatar image is a crystal fox jacket with a detachable hood (but that is not me modeling it). I purchased it from Purple Shoshana a few years ago. I believe she does not offer that style anymore, however you could inquire.

Thanks AK! It seems Purple Shoshana has discontinued much, if not all, of the men's furs. Again, luckily for me I'm only 5'7" tall and about 130 lbs so large women's coats/parkas can be adjusted. Thye have a GREAT coyote that I'd LOVE to get!

One last question: IOWA???? When you live in one of the most sought-after places to visit for folks who want to experience the outdoors and true adventure. Why move to Iowa?? NOTE: when I left Berkeley, CA to go to Greenville, NC most people thought I had lost my mind, including my wife! Ya gotta love academia (in my case)!

Thanks again, and good luck with your move!

JA

I am not sure about everyone else, but I spend more time during the late spring and summer taking care of the yard and pool, so I find myself not inside very much near my computer. During the fall and winter, there is not as much things to keep up with outside my home. During the spring and summer months, I still think about and look forward to the wonderful fur seasons to come!!!! This site keeps me going during the "dog days of summer" Even though the Fur Den is not very active during the summer, it still is a great place to be!

Thanks AK! ....

One last question: IOWA???? When you live in one of the most sought-after places to visit for folks who want to experience the outdoors and true adventure. Why move to Iowa??

Furless,

Yes, it may sound strange to some, but it was time to move. I grew up in central Iowa, and have business interests there that supply most of my income.

Hello everyone!

I'm still here too. Just because its hot, I still think about fur every day. Bought way too much already this year,

but don't care how hot it gets, I still find time to enjoy it all.

Happy summer everyone! .... I just love hot soft fur, even in the summer!

-Rob