Hello

jev001

Hi everyone!

I'm not much of a blogger type guy but I just had to sign up here when I saw all you like-minded people! I've loved the feel of fur ever since I was a little kid & still can't get enough of it.

Welcome, jev001! You are, indeed, with like-minded people! I hope your stay here will be long and enjoyable, and we look forward to hearing from you about your feelings about and experiences with... fur - !

jev001 You are indeed among like minded people here. We hope you will enjoy every minute of the time you spend with us and we hope to see you often.

Welcome home...

White Fox

Thanks for the "warm" welcome guys. Like I said, I'm not much of a blogger but I'll try & post more soon. As for my experiences with fur, hmmm, I think I'd better go & read the rules again & see what exactly I can talk about on here.

You can talk about anything here, especially in The Fur Freaks Anon area, however I believe you need extra clearance from the gods before you can get in there

You are indeed amongst like minded people, we are all lovers of fur, the female and/or male forms wrapped in fur, and above all the feel of fur.

Do you have many furs yourself? We all start somewhere, maybe with a cheaper second hand fur from ebay, and bit by bit build up a collection

Have fun, have a good look around the posts and gallery, and feel right at home

Welcome

Thanks fur999, yes I noticed the "fur freaks" section. Can't wait to check it out, apparently I need at least 20 posts first though.

I too appreciate a hot girl in a beautiful fur. I have a fairly large collection of erotic fur pics that I've built over the years, mostly from the public uploads on the old ntcweb.

Yes I have a bit of a collection of my own furs as well. My favorite is a blue fox fur collar that is soooooo soft! although it's my oldest piece & is getting a bit worn out now. I've also got a few second-hand coats, a muskrat that is big enough that I can turn it inside-out & put it on when I'm alone in the house. I also have a seal fur coat that's pretty old but still quite soft, another coat that's fox (I think), a mink jacket that's kind of crappy because it's got alternating leather & fur strips. Another thing I found was a lady who used to do crafting & was giving away a big bag of fur pieces for free, yay! My latest acquisition is a vintage men's raccoon fur that my son calls my "pimp-daddy coat". There's a bit of damage to the lining where it sits on the hanger, but the fur is in excellent shape. I can't wait for an oppertunity to actually wear it out somewhere, I've never done that.

My wife knows about my fur fetish & is pretty good about it, though I'm still trying to talk her into participating. She also complained when I got my last fur saying "How many do you need anyway?" As many as I can, right guys? If anyone else asks I say that a lady I know makes teddy bears out of them & she doesn't have a computer so she asked me to look for furs online for her. A little dishonest maybe, but it works.