• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Earendil

• Unclejoe420

• ReFur

• furcrazy

Sorry to have to report this, but i still ain't getting any further, but i think i may know what is happening. Might need a bit of help from Earendil - since you seem to be a bit more pc-savvy than me!!

Unclejoe

Well, i have done everything as instructed - followed the directions, put in the little 3-digit security code, picked a mirror to download from, clicked the button - then i get an error message saying that the IP i am using is different to the one i used to get onto the site. Hence why i am currently baffled..

I think i know a way around this little problem, but i need someone to talk me thru it as i go.

Well my problem is as follows:

Download-Server dl3.rapidshare.de unavailable due to technical-maintenance.

Seems like we have to wait for the server to be up and running again

Wonderful compilation, Earendil. Bravo to you!!!

I wish those 'hack-jack at the movies' clips were as easy to download. I gave up on them many moons ago and never did get them right.

Tech note. For me this download took probably about 3 minutes at about 11.20pm, Central (US) on a cable modem. Rapidshare made me wait my turn about 40 secs before starting.

For those who are having trouble downloading the video: I'm in the process of hosting it on Google Video and when it has been verified i'll post the link here.

Just saw the vid on Google Video - WOW!!! Nice work Earendil, very nice work indeed!!

Was just wondering, if you are gonna make another vid like that, can you use the tunes "Bad Case of Lovin' You" by Robert Palmer, or "Don't Let your Chance Go By" by Jeff Healey?

Unclejoe

Great work Earendil, love the clips and I cannot forget that song, I sing it all day long, great job!

@Linda: My avatar is from Giuliana Teso 2005 collection, it's a lynx spotted sable coat

• 1 year later...

Yes. I miss him, too!

I can remember seeing members talk this way about fuzzywol. Amazing loyalty to this man. He was leaving as I joined so I never knew him.

Now when when we speak of Earendil, I feel almost like a flashback to the fuzzywol comments.

E will have that same loyalty from me.

Linda