Fur season

White Fox

It's been in the 50sF at night here in southern most Florida the last couple of nights... a fur or two has been on my bed each one! Ah... windows open... fans on... cool breezes... sleeping under the furs... life is good!

FLinFL

We'ver had four light frosts here with lows in the upper 20s. I spend each morning for about an hour sitting on the back deck watching the stars fade as the sun rises as well as the birds. The last two such days I've worn my new beige full length fox coat with fur-lined hood. Wonderful!

Yup it's that time of year. Just took my faux chinchilla bedspread (the only faux I'll ever own)out to get cleaned at the fur store. It is a nice bedspread even though it's faux. It's double-sided. It's very high quality woven fur. This will go along with my 2 rex chinchilla blankets I recently purchased. I sleep like a baby. Stay warm!

I spend each morning for about an hour sitting on the back deck watching the stars fade as the sun rises as well as the birds. The last two such days I've worn my new beige full length fox coat with fur-lined hood. Wonderful!

That sounds like a fantastic way of starting your day!

This weekend, temps are scheduled to plunge. Snow flurries are in the forecast for Saturday.

Most of my coats are in storage, but I have been collecting some vintage pieces (and one wonderful pre-owned throw, thanks Bob!)... the best season of the year is around the corner, FINALLY!

~

hI

I to am excepting close to freezing temps in the morning. At the present time its 35 F and falling. The local weather forecaster is going to break some bones in the AM with a contraption. It a small Halloween skeleton doll. I am planing to go to a museum tomorrow with a fur on it has both indoor and outdoor exhibits which I will be taking pictures with my new camera. The museum has a railroad theme which is my other interest.

First freeze, first snow last night. Not first furry evening, however. If it drops below 50, I'm out in the meadow or on the deck fur bedecked.

We're down in the 30's for the time being but fortunately, there hasn't been any snow yet. I really haven't seen any furs out yet either.. It's kind of depressing to someone who's already trying to recover from a couple of "hits" this past week. I'm just "starting to" make a online recovery as it were.

Its going down to -7C tonite... its only +5C right now....

Now the question is... parka, jacket, full length?

Coyote, Fox, Raccoon, Beaver???

Hey, where is everyone? It's Fur season! Or almost at least. We need to wake up and celebrate!!!!!!!!

Let's P A R T Y !!!

W

White Fox and all,

I was back in and around London two weeks ago for more shoots and to visit family and friends. Despite the days being fairly mild, the nights were pretty chilly and I did see a handful of young women in furs on my travels and in central London, in a mixture of vintage and new garments. I'll be back around Christmas when obviously I hope to see far more furs around.

Regards,

Mr Mockle