Warm

White Fox

We're supposed to hit 100F (~38) here in N Cal. Oh well, we dodged the "triple digit" weather all summer, I suppose Ma' nature has got to remind us. I think of it this way. At least we aren't in Oklahoma or Texas with the drought and heat they've been having. Tough times down south.

It's getting cool here in Maine, upper 40s and low 50s in the morning, cool enough to wear fur out on the deck when I go there in the morning with coffee to sit and watch the birds at the feeders. I wonder what the birds think seeing the "big coyote" or "big fox" there in their midst? They don't seem to mind.

@furlessinCA: We had a hot spell up here in July where the temp hit triple digits for a few days. That so rarely happens here. My partner, who hails from the Deep South, thought she was getting away from weather like that when she moved here. Definitely not fur weather!

The weather from the south followed her up there....

The temps are finally starting to become more reasonable, or at least seasonable, now. Most of the summer seemed to be above normal, and a number of times was pushing triple digits before calculating the heat index

The weather from the south followed her up there....

Ya know, that's what I've been trying to tell her! I'm glad someone else agrees with me. " title="Applause" />