Will and Grace UK TV

Ravens8

In today's Daily mail, Weekend supplement, on page 63, satellite TV timeings for Thursday 20th, it has a picture of Grace (Debra Messing) wearing what looks like a huge pair of fur gloves.

Never really watched the series. Anyone know if this is likely to be significant, and relate to Thursday's episode. Anyone in the US seen this episode already. Apparently it's the final season, and the one where Grace has a blind date, and Jack teaches Will how to swim.

It's quite a cute pic really, should I be watching this programme?

I watch the show all the time. Im not sure about that episode, but there is a hell of a lot of fur in the other episodes. one out of three outfits of Karen's is mink. Not to mention many fur throws and more.

Favorite fur scene would have to be when Karen and Jack are playing strip poker wearing only furs.

Jack looked pretty good in boxers and a fur jacket. but thats just my own preference

go to:

www.nbc.com/nbc/Will_&_Grace/wardrobe/d ... 21#display

and if that doesnt give you Megan Mullally (Karen) in white floor length mink, just go to the site and then tap Karen and there are a few there of her in furs, then wardrobe and tap in outerwear for lots and lots of her in furs...black mink etc etc

She smokes in a few fur scenes but sadly they arent on there.

Not for nothing, but which of us guys hasn't walked around in the house in a fur and boxers once or twice!?!?!?

FLinFL

• 2 months later...
Not for nothing, but which of us guys hasn't walked around in the house in a fur and boxers once or twice!?!?!?

FLinFL

Got a thing for boxers, do we?