Troubled places

White Fox

If anyone here has friends in or lives in Japan we do indeed hope all are ok. I was so glad to hear last night that a young gal that I know working there was not in that part of the country at the time of the disaster.

Also, if anyone here lives in or has friends in the Arab countries who are having so many problems at the mmoment we hope that they are indeed ok as well.

Our thoughts are indeed with everyone in all of these places...

White Fox

Great sympathy for those in Japan.

With natural disasters like that all you can do is clean up

I'm mad as hell however with the lack of response to the Lybian cries for help.

We can definitely do something about that

Seems everyone wants to talk them to death .. literally

OFF

Agreed totally OFF. The world is making total fools of themselves there. Not for awhile. They did need to wait until Arab nations asked for help. But when that took place they should have been right on the ball and ready to move. I am very afraid that you and we have lost what little credibility we had with Arab countries over this. All because of lack of leadership on this. Not lack of politics. We've endless amounts of politics and spin doctors and all of that bull sh...! But unfortuantely we don't have any leaders any more. Sad!

And problem is that this is not Republican or Democrat there or Liberal or Conservative here. It is everyone.

I can see leadership issues in dealing with the Libyan crisis (or other stuff that is happening in the Arab world), but I think we have been gotten a few times by the Arabs when they come yelling for help; then turn around and accuse the us of meddling in their affairs. It's like a vicious, never-ending circle.