Fur weather is here!

grouchomg

Yes it is, finally. We've had two frosts here in North by East, so I'm wearing my fox parka out to the road in the morning to get the paper. Often wander off in the meadow to prolong the experience, I do.

Here, we have had frost every morning for a week. The coldest was 16F (-8C) Thursday morning.

I will be in Alaska in November visiting Valdez. And I'll bring a furry coat to wear.

Tonight, I wore my f/l tanuki coat for the first time; took a stroll along High Street Kensington. It was quite cold, around 6 degrees Celcius so I was glad I was in fur:)

Kensington London?

Last ti,me I was out in fur was months ago, and it is only getting hotter. Apart from Saturday, when I was dressed in full ocean gear, wolly socks and a hat, and was still cold in Sydney. Sunday was 28 deg C tho. No more fur for 6 months now, atleast not outside!

Today I did my premiere wearing furs outdoor for this season. A bright late autumn/early winter day, blue sky, sun and crisp air and about -5 degrees Celsius. This afternoon I had my coffee in the sun on the porch wearing my bluefox coat and later I took a little stroll around the cabin where I'm spending some quiet days.

As I write this I'm sitting in the sofa with a fire going, some Balvenie Doublewood in the glass and nice music on the radio. Soon I'll probably take an evening walk dressed in my red fox (inside-out) and the blue fox over that. Underneath that, nothing of course. I'll just walk along, feeling the warmth, security and sensuality of the furs. Then I'll probably have to get inside real quick and throw myself naked on the still cool furs and... ahem, well, you know.