Do you love fur wallpapers ?

fourrureclub

Hi friends,

well, I wanted to share something with my friends...

I've added a wallpapers section on FourrureClub... The idea I had is that I still didn't found something acceptable on the web. I speak about good wallpapers for my computer desktop, for ME, fur-lover. This means great quality, king size pictures, downloadable without ads, and with updates from time to time... and of course this also means photos that makes my heart beats, of course

200 fur wallpapers on the FourrureClub's gallery for now, and you'll see updates announcements on the FourrureClub Blog. Of course some photos are already seen, I tried to gather them on one single place... Don't forget to browse the different pages. Hope you'll like the idea and the content quality !

Any comments are welcome !

Edited to fix links.Wallee

I have such a hard time deciding which one to use for my background picture!

Oh, what the heck! I'll download them all then tell my computer to change pictures at random every 30 minutes. There's only 195 of them. It will only take about a week to cycle through them all!

Oh, what the heck! I'll download them all then tell my computer to change pictures at random every 30 minutes. There's only 195 of them. It will only take about a week to cycle through them all!

It's exactly what I do, my friend !

My linux desktop cycle through more than 1000 wallpapers like that

I'll share the others little by little

Hey fourrureclub, lovely wallpapers!

My French isn't that good, but are you holding a convention, or a meeting for members?

http://www.fourrureclub.com/blog/101-convention-2010-du-fourrureclub/

This is something that was being discussed in the main forum. What will you do? Where will it be held?

Thanks for the congratulations !

Exactly, you are right ! We did a first Convention in 2009. It was the 10th birthday of FourrureClub, and the beginning of a new era and new projects such this an annual meeting for members. We had a fantastic week end in a castle near Paris, wearing furs, drinking good wine, eating tasty things and listening to good music !

You'll find some photos and testimonials on this page

Well, this year, we do it again, in another place near Paris, in another strange place, for another FANTASTIC week end !

I'll send a mail to every FourrureClub's member this coming week-end to reveal the main informations and open the subscribtions.

For this year 2010, I've added another project to the Convention, which is the editing of a book : the first fur stories compilation ever made, which are ALL written by members ! I'll also advertise about the release of this book, probably in one month.

Next year I'll add something new, etc. etc. always more ambitious ideas, you see

Hi friends,

well, I wanted to share something with my friends...

I've added a wallpapers section on FourrureClub

Thanks for posting this link! Some - most - of the photos are beautiful.

My screen-saver slide show has many pictures of my beloved and I in furs, often in teasing photos. It sometimes brings stares from colleagues who don't realize that I am a fur lover disquised as a mild-mannered engineer.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

i love all the pics on the page.... looks great on my desktop .. my fav is of the young lady is out in the woods in a beautiful lynx jacket leaning on a fence...

You love beautiful things, Paul

This photo is awesome, I think it sums up perfectly how fur can be simple to wear... no runways, no expensive luxury shops... just a nice girl, a simple jacket, and wind in the hair... simple, but gorgeous