Brandy at a loss..!!!

brandy-uk

hey guys..

am I just having a completely stupid day or something..?

I have been to the gallery to add my weekly internet finds etc etc..and I just can't see the ' upload link'....

I am at a sort of a loss.. what to do..?

can anyone else find it..or is it just me..the upload box and upload url box used to be on the top line.. but they are not there..!!

help...

anyone..?

kisses

Brandy

xxx

No Brandy, you are not having an OFF day.. Things do look different there. It will take one of the Admins to sort this one out. I do know they plan to do some maintenance on the gallery pretty soon though.

We will need our tech guys to fix this. The Gallery is going to be upgraded shortly as Kappa mentioned, and this may tie into that.

I could do some looking but I would likely push the wrong button and goof things up even worse. We need the Xperts!

FIXED.

Sorry but apparently while checking a couple of configuration options in preparation for the upcoming upgrade, I accidentally reset all the upload options.

Unfortunately for Worker, he had no idea that I might mess-up the Gallery while preparing for the upgrade or even that I might be snooping around the admin menus. Worker has done a lot of work with image and video files in the Gallery, but he has not had a chance to learn all the configuration & setup menus of the Coppermine software and thus was unprepared for this problem.

They have courses at university on "computer science" but as far as I have seen these are only computer guesswork at best! (Might as well study Psychology.)

Why is it that any 'upgrade' often results in a downgrade (although for a short time) in many cases? My work recently 'upgraded' our ntework, resulting in most of us experancing problems with programs and shortcuts we'd taken for granted.