Traditional thank you for getting a fur coat?

minkme

I spotted this posting on Yahoo Answers page about a husband buying his wife a mink coat and he believes that it is a "tradition" that women put the coat on while totally nude then have sex with husband to say thank you?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091019064737AAkO5mj

Maybe the same poster:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsDX5cIb6eRndFpJvwVw4C8jzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20080320180831AAxG8kN

and...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aheg0XKlidvvDR53gQmYvmsjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20100421092537AAyZlRx

Is this a tradition?? I am not sure? How did this tradition start?

What do you think folks? ladies? Men?

It's a damn good tradition if you ask me!

Kidding aside...

I don't think it's a requirement but it sure would be a nice way to say "Thank you," even if the husband or wife are not fur fans. It doesn't have to be right away but it shouldn't be a long time, either.

However, if the husband had this on his mind when he bought the coat and his wife didn't know he was turned on by fur he should probably find a polite way to tell her, "Do you know what would be really sexy, honey?..."

I don't know if it's a tradition, but it sounds like fun.

Still, if a guy has to buy his woman an expensive fur to get laid.... there's a problem there somewhere.

Something like this actually happened on a TV show (the house wifes show). The woman walked inot the scene with an ankle length mink to surprise her husband. She then opened the coat wide. Being network TV, she obviously wasn't naked, she had "only" her under wear on. Still intriguing. In the same show I spotted Eva Longoria in a chinchilla bolero. WOW! No I don't watch it AT ALL. It was lucky visits.

On a similar note, my dad had a photo series he got from a friend. The old proof sheet type of arrangement. It was only four photos. It was taken on Broadway Ave in San Francisco on New Year's Eve. Broadway was (is?) where all the strip clubs were located. At any rate, the first photo shows a woman in a full length very dark mink standing on a corner. She sees the photographer taking her picture. In the next shot her hands are coming out of the pockets. The third shot is her hands grasping the lapels of the coat and opening the coat. Finally the fourth shot is her with the coat WIDE OPEN. She had nothing on but the coat and a pair of high heels. As a 14 or 16 year old (whatever) I'd sneek in to check out that pic series...dang I'm a pig!

At any rate,it was a humorous series. As I recall she was smiling the whole time.

Interesting "thank you" by the way. The whole idea just made me "flash" to that picture series. I hadn't thought of that in probably 30 or more years!

there one thing I have never been able to understand. ..where does it come as "common knowledge" men are more interested in sex than women???

..I am serious here. I know more women who complain about this than men.

Fur is sensual, but many would have a problem receiving a gift of this value and risk getting it "dirty."

If someone does not have a "playful side" to their relationship, buying a fur coat is not going to change it without coaching.

I'm actually with your ReFur. Personally, if I am actracted to a woman (that is I have feelings for her) that makes me want to be intimate. The fur thing...well I agree, I'd be afraid of soiling a $10,000 coat! Having a woman wear a fur might highten a desire, but the desire has to there first (for me).

Good call!

J

Even if it is not a tradition, it better become one!

By the way, the scene furlessinCA referred to is from the Desperate Housewives, and it was Marcia Cross who wore a magnificent sable coat with nothing but her lingerie underneath. Here's a youtube clip:

You may need to sign in and verify that you are over 18 to watch this clip.

Have to say the wearing of fur is just one in a list of 'scenes' that heighten pleasure....shouldn't be all the time, and care can preserve the coat but it sure is fun..

Auzmink

Loved reading some of the replies to his question.

- you wear the coat and have sex with her

- just have sex with one of the sleeves

I gave my future wife a very lush blue fox jacket for Christmas once. While she didn't wear it naked, she couldn't wait to give me oral sex while wearing it, as a way of thank you.

While I fully support this tradition, I also let her know that each time I buy her a new coat, we must "break it in" sexually, so to speak.