Mailon Furs

grouchomg

I'm seriously thinking of purchasing an item from Mailon Furs. It looks to me, from the posts on this site and from e-bay, that they have a good reputation.

Has anyone purchased from Mailon Furs recently? What was your experience. Thanks ahead of time.

Never purchased anything from them, but I do believe that Mailon is a member of the Den here.

I sent them a message recently on ebay saying how nice one of their foxes was, even though I was not bidding. I got a nice reply, and he mentioned that they do discounts for Den members (I noted that I ghad seen the coat in the ebay section of the den), so it would be worth mentioning the Den when you order.

I have looked through their catalogue, and really like some of their stuff. Let us know what you get!

I have purchased a couple of fur from Mailon. No problems whatsoever.

Hope you love your furs when you get them.

Bob

My experience could not have been better. I ordered the men's reversible long demibuff mink coat as a custom order, and Kostas has since added it to his inventory. It is beautifully made and remains as good as new following frequent wear over two years. Do not hesitate !

lovingfurs

I've ordered some small items from Mailon and he was excellent in preparation and production....no issues here.

Auzmink