Adrianna Furs

Mr Barguzin

My wife and I have spent many an afternoon at there store in Chicago. They have very nice pieces and always welcome you to try on the furs. They just opened a new location 10 mins. from my house. Nice to see thier doing well. They have lots of ads on TV and in print in the Chicago area.

As I recall, maybe 5 years ago they pretty much went bankrupt. I don't know if they were bought out or managed to recover or what. They used to have three or four stores I think. Then went to one. Now they are expanding a bit again.

W

They have lots of ads on TV and in print in the Chicago area.

Exactly. I wouldn't buy there precisely because of that. Beware of stores that blow your money on tomorrow's excessive advertising. It simply means that they're overpriced in the first place. Something has to be wrong if they cannot get at least a decent part of their business from word of mouth.

WhiteFox is correct - Andriana did go out of business (more like ten years ago, now).

Going out of business, overpricing, excessive advertizing: Yep, they're all connected, sorry to say......