Differences in silver foxes

Aldhissla

Hello all,

One thing I've been wondering about some time now is the differences in silver foxes. The "normal" silver fox looks something like this: http://www.purpleshoshana.com/results/details.asp?pc=2035 but then some look like this: http://www.purpleshoshana.com/results/details.asp?pc=2034.

Now, my question is if this is just natural changes in colour or if there are bigger differences between these two, for example in softness or touch?

Thanks in advance

softness and touch has to do with the quality of the pelts and not the color.

These are Silver Foxes, but different colorization. Not all animals have the exact same color, even from the same genres.

Color variations are from XXP (extra extra pale) to XXD (extra extra dark) so you get the idea what the different color really is.

softness and touch has to do with the quality of the pelts and not the color.

That's what I thought ... Thanks for confirming.

P.S. Good to see you 'round, Kostas!

Just a clarification...

At the same species/genres but with different color the quality has to do with the hair and not the color

Different genres (eg blue fox, artcic marble, silver fox, red fox) have of course differences in their touch and feel

PS: Good to be here, we've been really busy preparing for the 35th International Fur Fair of Kastoria

we've been really busy preparing for the 35th International Fur Fair of Kastoria

Can I Come? Can I Come?!!!! " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" />

PS: Good to be here, we've been really busy preparing for the 35th International Fur Fair of Kastoria

While it is nice to have people around to talk to, it's also nice to hear that you are busy.

Hope your business is productive!