I love the Gallery

grouchomg

Kudos to all of you who have the time to look up and post photos of beautiful people, beautiful furs, and beautiful people in furs. You make the Gallery one of my favorite parts of the Den. Thank you!

Thanks "G"

The thanks for that all goes to the members here, and moderator "OFF" with help from Worker. It is indeed pretty stunning! I don't think that there is another anywhere where photos are all in the correct area, with no spam, and such few repeats, etc. I wish I could take even a tiny bit of credit but cannot on that one. It is all done by those folks!

Built and maintained of course by AKCoyote.

Kudos to all of you who have the time to look up and post photos of beautiful people, beautiful furs, and beautiful people in furs. You make the Gallery one of my favorite parts of the Den. Thank you!

Ditto!

The Gallery is one of the (if not the) Den's most popular features. There are some fantastic photos in there.

" title="Applause" />

Nice to see you hanging around E! How about some pictures to do a more current update

We actually average about a dozen a week at least. Sometimes in larger batches.

OFF

Indeed Earendil...

Fantastic as always to see you! For those who don't know Earendil was a mod on the old fur area of Melody before any of the staff today. Always great to see him back! The only one who was around about the same time was FrBrGr

W

I'm always lurking in the bushes

Only pics I have these days is of my girlfriend, whom I am so lucky to have met, and of course they are for my eyes only She did let me use one of them as an avatar tho!

Hope everyone is well, and I promise to add to the gallery if I stumble across something amazing:)