Fur Sales

Worker 11811

It's coming to the end of the fur season for 2010. I'm sure there are furriers who are having End of Season Sales.

Do you know of any furriers having sales or are you a furrier having a sale?

Why not post a short message so that other fur lovers can have a chance at a sale.

I just got a letter from the furrier I bought my wife's fur coat from.

G. Micheal Hennessy of New York City has just expanded their showroom and is having a nice sale.

The information is posted in our Library Wiki for all to see:

http://vdsden.thefurden.com/fdwiki/?n=FurInfo.FurrierAds

I just got a letter from the furrier I bought my wife's fur coat from.

G. Micheal Hennessy of New York City has just expanded their showroom and is having a nice sale.

Bet you had the sudden urge to visit them again!

I periodically get information from furriers I've done business with or visited in my travels (and somehow wound up on their mailing lists) - Some as close as Milwaukee and Chicago and some as far away as New York and Baltimore.

• 2 months later...

Henry Cowit Inc. and Madison Avenue Furs LTD. in New York is having their annual inventory clearance sale. I just bought a gorgeous pre-owned mink coat for only $1700 (marked down from the original $8000)! They have a great selection. You can see some of what is available in their online gallery: http://www.cowitfurs.com/furgallery.php

we also have added some items in sizes that are already in stock for sale

Has anyone purchased from Mailon Furs? They have an item or two we might be interested in.