New Englander New to the Fur Den

grouchomg

Hi!

I'm new to the Fur Den and have been looking for a site like this for a long time.

I am a man who wears fur all the time during our cold norther winters. I love fur's feel and sumptuousness as well as its warmth, plus nothing breaks the sting of the wind like fur.

I've been a fur collector for several years now. I'm partial to long heavy-collared coyote and fox coats as well as furs with hoods. My most frequently worn fur is a coyote parka that I wear out all the time.

I find that I feel very masculine in fur; it has a special quality that does that. I am praised more often for wearing my furs than I am criticized not to mention the head-turning effect that a man wearing fur has.

I look forward to be in the Den often and hooking up on line with other fur lovers, especially if you come from where I live.

Always great to hear from a new member. Hope you love it here as much as we do!

It is so great to hear of such experiences as well from both men and women. It always amazes me the positive comments we get like yours on wearing fur. Yet some women will have a fur coat and we hear from them "Oh, I only wear it once or twice each year."

Looking forward to hearing from you often.

W

For a long time, I was reluctant to wear my fur(s). I was married to a less than understanding woman who viewed my fur as politically very incorrect. But, she is gone! Now, I wear fur all the time when I can.

grouchomg,

WELCOME to the Fur Den

My experiences wearing my coyote parka have been much the same as what you described. It has been enlightening to see the number of women who really like seeing a man in a long haired fur.

Welcome to The Den and tThe Old F##t's Club

Do I automatically become a member of the Old F##t's Club just by joining? Actually, I think that I'm well qualified if it means not giving a sweet f##t when others "tisk tisk" at my wearing my furs out in public... which I do a lot.

As stated above so eloquently, welcome grouchomg and, yes, it is quite awesome that you have such wonderful experiences with fur. May your furry good times continue indefinitely .

Come check us out in Manhattan if you're ever in the neighborhood good sir.

-Cowit

grouchomg,

Welcome to the Fur Den! It wonderful to see all your posts!

If you are new to our site don't miss the Wiki and also the archives. (Our former site resides there with wonderful posts.)

Hope you will hang around and get to know the regulars!

Linda