Mostly Pictures - With thanks to H/J and the folks at Mikhai

White Fox

Mikhail's is not a highly used site, but there are still a lot of great links posted there by Hack, DelBoy, and others. (If I post more names I will forget and get into trouble.)

For those of you not familiar with that site, it is one of the older sites on the net. I don't know if it is older or newer than this one. I would need FrBrGr to confirm that. Or someone else who can remember. I was around but can't remember.

It is though well worth the visit now and then. You will find the link to it in our links section in special interest sites. Just look for Mikhail's Forum.

If anyone here remembers history of such places we would love to record it in our Library.

W

WF - thanks for posting this. I was going to get round to it, and it is a great website found by HJ.

My reason for putting a note on this is I feel these designs are fantastic. " title="Applause" />

What struck me was how modern and wearable these were on a day to day basis...... Whilst I love the 80's megafurs, they did somewhat overpower the average day whereas I think these are a brilliant design for all the time. I guess fur has to be more in tune with fashion and these images do it for me....

Anyone else's thought's ....?

Auzmink

Also big thank to HJ for finding these...

Auz and Sam...

I agree totally. So often we see furriers who are trying everything and doing things in desperation - trying to become "mod". And mostly that includes some really stupid and dumb looking crap that they are trying to get modern. Yellow and pink fox together on a coat or some such stupid thing.

But these designs are modern yet functional. This is the type of product that could really make a mark today!

W

By the way, if anyone can think of any details about the beginnings of any of these old sites we would love to know them! You might indeed find the following page in our Wiki interesting...

http://thefurden.com/fdwiki/?n=FurInfo.TimeLine2

We would love to know information on more of these old sites, or indeed more info on those we already have. Feel free to add to the info in the wiki, or forward that info to us.

W