Any fur sighting stories from this cold snap??

ReFur

So much for global warming. The northen hemisphere is blanketed in snow and down where it should be summer we have also had a fresh dumping of snow on our alps.

The only way to keep warm is snuggled up in furs - that suits me fine

Shelley and I have had our furs out numerous times since the end of November. The sheared beaver coat of mine saw use till a week before Christmas and then it went in for some repairs and storage. So now till Spring when t gets above 40 or so I will be wearing either Golden Island Fox or Crystal fox. Shelley is wearing her sheared Nutria.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes!!! My wife's Silver Fox stroller every Sunday. And her F/L hooded Coyote accented and trimmed with Shadow Fox and my Arctic Wolf jacket and new Black Fox hooded 3/4 length coat. And finally the car lap blanket I made fron Russian Blue Fox.

Trebor

Trebor

Are you and your wife the same size? Did you ever try the coyote and white fox? I tried a hooded one on one time with white fox down the front, etc., and could not believe how good it looked. But right at that time I was a bit short on finances.

You could probably share that one!

W

Yes White Fox, I actually have. And it did feel wonderful. I have enlarge the hood on the Silver Fox in my avatar however and put fur INSIDE the hood and made the inside collar higher to cover my ears. Now THAT feels wonderful. The Black Fox stroller that I just bought also has an ample hood.

Trebor