Brandy's 1000th

FurLoverinFL

Brandy has become the 19th member of The Fur Den to reach 1,000 posts! Very few people have put as much work into making their posts than she has. Thank you for all you've done, Brandy! We love you!

FLinFL

Yes indeed. I had missed that totally.

So glad to have you with us Brandy. You are way better looking than all of these guys around here. Happy 1000th!

W

One tiny, little dot by itself doesn't seem like much but when you put 1,000 of them all together they really add up!

........................................................................................................................................................

.........................................................................................................................................................................

.........................................................................................................................................................................

............................................................................................................................................................................

And, so it goes with Brandy's posting. Each, little one is notable by itself but when taken all together, you suddenly realize how much there is!

Thanks, Brandy!

Furry Christmas!

Say Samurman. You are well on the way! " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" />

And Worker. Noticed you only have 999 dots there! " title="Applause" />

W

• 2 weeks later...

I missed this before Christmas.... wow, 1000 posts....

I didn't even realise...!!!!

perhaps it is time for me to get a hobby... ha ha ha ha ha