Do you know how lucky you are?

foxandsable

Hello furlovers,

as a longterm furlover, I would like to state, that we (furfetishists) belong to a very lucky group in the huge field of sexual „deviancy or paraphilia“. These are terms that according to Wikipedia describes „a family of persistent, intense fantasies, aberrant urges, or behaviors involving sexual arousal to nonhuman objects, pain or humiliation experienced by oneself or one's partner, children or other nonconsenting individuals or unsuitable partners. Paraphilias may interfere with the capacity for reciprocal affectionate sexual activity. Paraphilia is also used to imply non-mainstream sexual practices without necessarily implying dysfunction or deviance . Also, it may describe sexual feelings toward otherwise non-sexual objects“

It is not long ago, when every „paraphilia“ was defined as a disease and therfore treated by „psycho-therapists or neurologists“ with rather drastic methods or it was considered as a vice and thus punished accordingly . I remember very well with horror when my mother caught me as a teenager red-handed with some pieces of fur. We should be very happy that these times are over. On the other hand, once approved as a disease, we eventually could claim compensation from the medical assurance for the money we regularly carry to the furrier for fur as a „medical adjuvant“.

Joking aside - while reading the respective articles at wikipedia or in the relevant medical or psychologic literature, you will find a number of other paraphilias beside fetishism which I would never select if I had the choice. The same is trough for the number of different fetishes that can come over you in the early times of determination of your individual sexual orientation.

We however are blessed with fur, an extraordinary wonderfull material with incomparable qualities. While acting out our fetish, we do not have to hurt anybody, we do not have to commit a crime (except in our phantasies, when we burglarize a furrier) we are not reliant to any bizarre role play and we do not need a special scene except for some furs. And the most importent thing, our fetish is mostly compatible with a stable partnership, except for cases, where no space exist beside the nonhuman sexual object, Even if the partner is not a fetishist, he, once inducted into our fur fetish, can hardly elude the sexual attractiveness of a bedroom with a bedsheet and a planket out of finest fur, which offers a unique combination of luxury, wildness and unbelievable softness and creates a sexually condensed athmosphere by itself. I believe, that only a active member of PETA can overcome a comparable temptation. But till you reach this point your partner is eligible for a gentle initiation. Of course the coming out is a critical point. According to my experience it is very important to primarily have developed a deep and stable partnership bevore you inform your partner on your liking. To disclose your secret in the early sensitive phase of a partnership may be counterproductive and could overburden the partner. I have waited a little bit too long (14 years after my marriage) and dont' forget, your partner has his wants too, that have to be supplied. Of course many fetishists dream of a partner that has the fetish to. But unfortunately a constellation like this is more than a remote likelyhood. And the beautyfull fur-loving young daughter of a rich fourrier that comes across your way will remain a dream till the end of your life.

My motto is: enjoy the fur, play with the fur with or without a partner as often you can. A better fetish than fur does not exist.

Greatings from Germany

All I can say is "Amen, brother!"

While acting out our fetish, we do not have to hurt anybody, we do not have to commit a crime (except in our phantasies, when we burglarize a furrier) we are not reliant to any bizarre role play and we do not need a special scene except for some furs.

It has always been my belief, as long as you're not hurting anybody or breaking any laws, that consenting adults have the right to do whatever they want in the privacy of their own homes. Nobody has the right to criticize what adults do on their own time.

There's nothing nicer than a fur massage whether the setting is sexy or for just plain relaxation. It's pure tactile pleasure at its most basic level. What could be wrong with that?

The only time I would ever say that loving fur is bad would be when it makes a person feel like doing illegal or immoral things or if a person becomes so fixated on fur that it interferes with his normal social or work life.

However, you can say the same thing about almost anything. I like to drink beer. There's no reason an adult shouldn't be allowed to drink beer as long as he isn't hurting himself or others when he drinks it.

So, I wonder why people have the idea that being sexually aroused by fur is something "dark" and "dangerous."