Introductons

StrokeFur

Hello, Fur Den Folk

I recently found this forum other the thanksgiving weekend. With the aid of a member I was able to come up with the founders name.

I am a 48+ year old married man, I live in the pacific northwest part of the United States. I have been enjoying for for most of my life. My fur fetish probably started when I was very young. I remember going into my mother closet and feeling a jacket with a fur trim. I do not remember it being a erotic thing then, but just something I was drawn to. Sometime when I was in my 20's I got a rabbit pelt and from there and many hundreds of pelts later I find myself admitting to myself that this secret fur thing is okay.

I have a few rabbit blankets that give me great comfort and security. The past few months I have found craftcutters on ebay.. Oh my oh my, the furs I have felt from those old sad pieces of clothes that other felt were trash. There is nothing better for me than on a cold day to cuddle up with fur wrapped around me. Fur snuggling is simply heavenly.

I hope this small rant is something that is appropriate for this forum, if not please excuse me.

Luke

Hey! Welcome to the Fur Den!

The number one thing I learned about having a fur fetish (or loving fur or whatever you want to call it) is that it isn't "abnormal."

Yes, fur lovers might be a little bit "off the beaten path" but we are by no means deviant.

"Eccentric", "atypical" or even "uncommon" but I would never refer to it with any pejorative terms.

Just go out there and surf the internet and you can find things that are much stranger than fur fetish. I mean, there is everything from bondage and domination to "scatological" fetishes, if you get my drift. There are some websites that promote fetishes that are WAY OUT THERE! I mean, out where the buses don't stop!

To be honest, I think EVERYBODY has a little bit of "fur fetish" in the back of their minds. Let's all just admit it! No matter how you slice it, fur IS SEXY! Some of us have the cojones to come out and say that we are turned on by fur!

People who admit to their idiosyncrasies are generally mentally healthier than those who deny them. Aren't they?

So, in a backhanded sort of way, fur lovers are the better of the lot! Aren't we?

Stroke...

It is always so fantastic tos ee a new member but so much more so when they post quickly. It means so much to us here when we see that.

Welcome to the Den! I hope that you love our little place here. Indeed, you can probably spend months here exploring all of the photos. All of the links. All of the forums and archives.

your story is so much like so many we have heard here so often. We truly hope that you feel right at home here.

W

Hi Denstirs,

Thanks very much for the warm and fuzzy welcome.

Some things I like besides fur is photography. The club I belong to has some folks that like to shoot models, I plan to chat with them and see about doing a fur shoot. A problem is I do not have any really classy furs. I will have to start buying some furs instead of lens this coming year.

Cool! There are several good photographers here. The consensus here is that fur is a challenge to photograph. I have always found it a challenge to do well.

It would indeed be interesting to hear the results of that. Linda who replied above (refur) has done a fair bit of work on photography of fur for one. I mention her as she is a mod here. Others are way too many to mention.

If you look at the links above you will see Wiki (Library). Have a look around in there and you will see an area that talks about that just a little bit. It would be great to have even more information there. If you come up with more let us know.

W

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome from another Norhtwesterner There are more of us.

If you need some quality women's furs for a fur shoot let me know. I have a closet full Would love seeing a beauty wrapped in them. Several different Fox, Lynx and a few others.

OFF