Catherine Zeta-Jones

itsend

Nice pictures!

Y'Know, we were talking about Catherine Zeta Jones wearing fur in another thread. I got to thinking about this:

She's married to Michael Douglass. If anybody gave her problems about what she wears, I could seriously imagine Douglass raining some serious s#it down on their sorry a$$es. Couldn't you?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Worker

I agree totally! We get the credit for this site but it is you folks who do all the work here and make it what it is! I am not going to name any names in case I miss folks.

But posts like this and those by others that are similar are what really make this place what it is! We do very little. It is you folks who are the heart and soul here!

W

Excellent photo!

Click on the thumbnail to see the large version then look at the guy in the background.

First, he looks pretty happy that he has just seen Catherine Zeta-Jones. Second, what is that he is holding in his hands? Is that a big fur coat? Is this a photo of Catherine walking out of a furreir?

• 1 month later...

Being of Welsh ancestry as she is, I think that Catherine Zeta-Jones looks good in anything. But fur especially.

• 2 months later...