More Silver Fox stuff from brandy

brandy-uk

A fresh delivery of photos and another thread to chat on over at my furry playroom..only available at the Fur Den... ha ha ha

viewforum.php?f=46

roll up , roll up...join the fun now.... ha ha ha ha

here is a preview....

...............................................................................................................................................

Brandy's sneak peak at her website

normal_red_light_district__.JPG

This year has seen a big change in my website, lots of new equipment, photostyles, camera photography and the website keeps growing and growing. This set was taken over 6 weeks ago, but I wanted to post all of the older styled photography first before I start to show some of the more styled and elegant work that I have been shooting of recent.

normal_001_fur_elegance%7E0.jpg

This photo set was all about going back to basics....to the simple basic truth about fur..no more gimmicks or theme twists. What is the basic love of fur...Elegance and style, plus a little naked flesh and lot of simple beauty.

normal_fur_elegance0005.jpgnormal_fur_elegance0017.jpg

normal_fur_elegance0020.jpgnormal_fur_elegance0022.jpg

normal_fur_elegance0025.jpgnormal_fur_elegance0048.jpg

normal_fur_elegance0030.jpg

It also gives me a nice chance to show of the curves, which I have been working very hard on of late...and trust me it gets a lot harder to keep in shape as you get older..!!!! Remember boys..I am a MILF of 44 years of age going on 45....this is some serious mature lady here..... ha ha ha ha

This full update will be live on my website from Monday..

http://www.englishfetishangels.com/brandy/brandyindex.html

It was through shooting this glorious and very veautiful simplistic photo set that I got back in touch with my linear appreciaion of my furs...just because furs are...well ..simply beautiful..!