The Love Of Fur presents ... Nosfuratu

MrMockle

All,

Some of you will have been keeping an eye on my other fur project - The Love Of Fur - but for those that haven't you may enjoy the results of my recent video shoots over the next couple of months, starting with our Halloween special: Nosfuratu, my tribute and salute to the horror classic starring Rebekka Raynor and Mouse and available online now. And what a wickedly naughty scene it is too, as the evil succubus Rebekka comes for Mouse and her furs, and there's nothing the damsel can do but succumb to the erotic and sensual charms of her intruder - and her special surprise!

Upcoming fur tease and play scenes feature more of Rebekka and Mouse, plus UK starlets Danielle Maye in solo scenes and Cate Harrington and Natalia Forrest in two girl scenarios, all enjoying posing in and playing with their furs while talking to the camera and each other.

http://www.theloveoffur.com

I've started an occasional blog there too for more direct feedback so feel free to pass on your comments, ideas and suggestions here, there or by email or PM to me.

Best wishes - and happy Halloween!

Mr Mockle

Why can't you take my debit card from 'across the pond'????????????????????

Seriously, I carry 3 cards... my AMEX... you don't take it.

My Visa debit card.... you don't take it.

My official bank T&E (travel & entertainment) card - you DO take it... but, of course, I'd be fired for using it on your website. Sometimes life sucks and you just have to deal with it...

FLinFL

Why can't you take my debit card from 'across the pond'????????????????????

Seriously, I carry 3 cards... my AMEX... you don't take it.

My Visa debit card.... you don't take it.

My official bank T&E (travel & entertainment) card - you DO take it... but, of course, I'd be fired for using it on your website. Sometimes life sucks and you just have to deal with it...

FLinFL

FLinFL,

Ah the eternal problem! Drop me/us and email through the website and we might be able to sort out an alternate means of payment. We are currently looking at additional billing methods and payment providers anyway although it's a balancing act between charges, fees and volume.

Regards,

Mr Mockle

The Nosfuratu trailer has a kind of "Outer Limits" feeling, almost bordering on the style of a Hitchcock film. Hitchcock didn't really do vampires and ghosts, etc. but, if he did I bet it would be a lot like this.

Nice!

• 2 weeks later...
The Nosfuratu trailer has a kind of "Outer Limits" feeling, almost bordering on the style of a Hitchcock film. Hitchcock didn't really do vampires and ghosts, etc. but, if he did I bet it would be a lot like this.

Nice!

Worker - and all,

Thanks for your comments and yes the Nosferatu scene and trailer seems to have gone down well, artisically and explicitly. My only concern after the event is I now realise that everyone does vampires in furs at Halloween so I'll put a stake in the heart of that idea for next year - and I already have a better and less cliched idea for the 2010 Halloween scene.

We're back to a more traditional update this week introducing another new model - Danielle Maye - so hope you all like that too.

http://www.theloveoffur.com

Regards,

Mr Mockle