Anyone have the video clip this picture is from?

Joe

Our old buddy h@ck j@ck, to his credit, sent a great video clip to me about six years ago. My hard drive went bad a few years later and I lost all my fur pictures and video. I just stumbled upon this shot and...was wondering if anyone has the video clip anymore. Here is a thumbnail.

Thanks!

http://i38.tinypic.com/24b940i.png

• 2 months later...

Way to GO Samurman !

Impressive remembering that image and scene and for going the extra effort to share the clip.

Hat's Off to you! " title="Applause" />

Cheers

Roninphy

• 2 months later...

Thank you so much. Now I can die in peace. I saw the stills six years ago and have wanted to see the video ever since.

Now if only it had sound. I'm optimistic and I'm sure someday someone will post this beautiful video with sound.

Yeah there isn't any sound but it could be more fun making up our OWN dialog to go with the clip!

So, what sort of dialog do you have in mind? Something like "I LOVE that coat!" or "Come home with me!" or..... or..... let your mind run wild!

Yeah there isn't any sound but it could be more fun making up our OWN dialog to go with the clip!

I don't think I would share what I was really thinking about with the lady, but I'm sure I could come up with something clever . . .

• 4 weeks later...

Last night I had a chat with the guy who did that clip........I told him:

"You will rest in fur-hell for encoding that clip without sound."

But frankly its good even without sound.....