Brandy

Trum300

Dear Brandy

I used to email you when you were on the FFG. I follow you on the fur den.

You are still the best and I am still a great fan. You know how to work with fur and I suggested smoking with fur to you. You are gorgeous.

Trum300

Hmmm... I don't know if Brandy smokes. But, what the heck? She could dummy one up. Right?

Personally, I'm not into smoking with fur but a woman who knows how to smoke with style is still attractive.

I see so many smoking pictures where the model is just puffing on the cigg with no sense of style or attention to detail. She's got to drag on it slowly, with style and grace. She's got to exhale just right so the smoke comes out "curly" with just enough force. She's got to hold the cigg just right so she's gripping it with authority but not like she's just "clutching" it.

You know... Like movie stars used to smoke in the 1930's and 1940's.

Believe me Brandy can do it all.

She absolutely gorgeous and is a fantasy come true to fur fetish fans. I love every set, especially blue fox and her hair down.

Could do without the sunglasses.

I have to agree..they knew how to smoke in the 40's and 50's.....

I used to be snoker...regular and plenty..but have been smoke free for many years now.....but it is not an issue to use one every now and then for a photo shoot..... and I am sure that my years of practise as a younger woman will come flooding back.. ha ha ha ha

kisses

Brandy

xxxxx

• 2 weeks later...