Gallery WAS down

You will notice that our Gallery is down at the moment. It may indeed be down for a good while yet. The problem comes from a simple update that we did to the program. AKcoyote our tech guy has been working on it but I told him to take some time. Life is too short to work at a computer desk for days at a time.

Hopefully the Gallery will be back before too long, but at the moment we do not know when that will be.

Thanks all

White Fox

Administrator

Please note that this is a software problem resulting in a should-not-occur condition.

The image and video files are intact and unaffected by the problem.

I apologize for the inconvenience, and I will get the Gallery back up as soon as I can within the time restraints of my other duties.

Horray!!! Back on the go! I understand that there are still a few problems with individual galleries but this should clear shortly.

You will notice that things look a good deal different when you enter the Gallery. Instead of clicking to see a coupling forum, you now go directly to the Gallery.

***It is important to note that now members can change passwords at any time. Before, if a password was changed, it meant waiting til the next monthly update or similar. However, now, a member can change passwords at any time without causing problems.

So, away we go!

White Fox

Administrator.