A Question

furcrazy

Hi all denizons,

I have a question for both men and women in hte den. I have been a member of the den for a few years but did not have much time to post in part because of my marriage. I am a huge furlover of all kinds. My wife is not a furlover at all. She would not even wear fur as a part of her personal style. My wife and I have recently seperated (not due to fur). The last six months have tore me up. My question is...How can I find a women who likes fur as a part of their personal style? I mean a dream women like brandy-uk but I know I have to be a little more realistic. Thanks for the input ahead of time. I hope to spend more time on the den in coming months and years.

Furry Dreams,

Furcrazy

You'd have to ask the women here for a complete answer but I'd say that the best thing to do is to introduce the subject gradually. The last thing you want to do is make her feel creepy.

Bring up the subject of fur in conversation but not related to sex. Say something like, "I saw this really nice fur coat in a store window..."

See how she reacts.

There are several movies, lately that have fur in them.

"The Other Boelyn Girl" and "Miss Pettigrew's Day Out" for starters.

You could rent them and see what she does when the fur scenes come on.

If she passes these tests you could try wearing a fur coat or hat to see what happens.

Just make it like you wear this every day. Don't make a big deal out of it.

If she's interested, maybe you could let her try one of yours.

If you get to the point of getting her to try on a fur for you, take her to a fur store and just browse.

Don't buy unless you know she's "the one."

Maybe let her try one on just to see how it fits.

If you want to see if she likes how fur feels on her skin, might I suggest trying it on her feet first.

Many girls love to have their feet rubbed. Something soft and warm like fur should feel extra nice.

The last thing you want to do is to make her feel like you want the fur more than her.

If that happens, she'll feel creepy and that will be the end of it.

F/C

It is indeed nice to have you back again. On thinking about it I think that we have met in chat a few times as I recall too. Indeed hope to see you more often.

I think that Worker really hit the point when he mentioned that a Gal rather than a Guy would need to really help you with that. I have a feeling that they will tell you that the search will not be easy, but that is probably the question that is really back of most every member's head here if they do not have such a person for a mate.

Hopefully some of our gals might have some ideas.

W

Thanks for the great beginning advice. I am taking things really slow right now just to get my whole life together so I definately not in any hurry to find someone new. I need to get myself back on track before being able to share myself fully with someone. We have chatted here at the den before White Fox and I plan on making more time for the den now that it is available.

On the fur front. I know I must take things easy and not rush the subject. I have two really nice fox furs and two massage mittens. I look forward to more advice.

Thanks so much.

Furcrazy

On the fur front. I know I must take things easy and not rush the subject. I have two really nice fox furs and two massage mittens. I look forward to more advice.

If that's the case, you need to rent the James Bond movie, "Thunderball."

That's the movie where Bond massages his lady with a fur glove!

(Rent the movie for yourself... Forget about your girlfriend! )

Fur crazy...

My love for fur didn't come out until my later years...

It was something that I discovered slowly over a space of time and this was mainly because I was 'over-powered' by the general anti-fur world and I had a fear of what people would think of me..

My husband and started to use fur slowly and chat about it and look at it..and it took years..!

Now the best advice has already been given to you... just go on dates..get out there and meet ladies..then watch some films with fur in it..slowly mention the fur..see what reaction you get...also..talk about how nice a fur is..not how sexy it is to start with..

jumping straight into the sex part might freak out your new partner....

apart from that..just be yourself...and I am sure that any woman will soon be more than happy with your company..and then things should lead themselves to a natural conclusion

kisses

brandy

xxxxx

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you brandy and all of the rest who responded to my question. Some great advice from all.

Furry Dreams,

Furcrazy