Kate Beckinsale

Guest touchofsable

I have spent most of the afternoon with her as part of a project I am doing:

her look in the Avaitor is inspiring to me as an artist:

http://img.stern.de/_content/53/52/535266/avi33_324.jpg

Silver fox and smoking. Hundreds of pics of her on the net smoking actually(lots yummy for those of us who like that kind of thing) but found only this one in fur. But its a cracker. I have posted it before...its my starting point.

I have had a thing for her ever since I saw her in london IRL smoking and

also that spectacular corsetry in van helsing.

Her website is lovely:

www.kbeckinsale.net/gallery/displayimag ... at=0&pos=3 in black fox. Check out The Aviator pics on the website for more of the silver fox and some stunning fox stoles.

Then try www.filmforce.ign.com/articles/568/568947p1.html for the co stars Cate Blanchett reclining in a gorgeous mink, and Gwen Stefanni as Gene Harlow in white fox. MMMM...the thought of being sat with all three in those furs smoking is making me tremble.

There is also an annoying tiny picture of Kate in what looks like a sheared mink in real life on btyahoo entertainment news but it appears to have been removed and replaced with floella benjamin in mink.

I loved watching those short moments in the Aviator when Kate is wearing that superb silver fox.. If only it lasted longer. That film did have some nice furs in it.

I missed those somehow; thanks.

Do you think that annoying small faced liitle whelp has eny idea of what he had his arms around there!!!!

I need her. Now. She vill be mine.

I doubt he appreciates fur the lucky bast*rd. I've seen a pic of her in what looked to be a mink coat, it was the pre-show part of one of those chat shows, I think it was Letterman. I'll try and find the pic

Ga ga

Well done S1m !!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it was out there somewhere...thanks. Were there any nice smoking shots on your travels? Or any other IRL furs? Amyone else got any?

MISS T !!!!! Can we please put Kate top of the list for invitations pleaeeese!!!!!!!!!!!

Why isnt there a smiley with its tongue hanging out?

I vote for Kate as queen furbabe of the 21st century.

GREAT finds s1m17.....thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, we need more pics of her in fur!! I still want to know what kind of furs she's wearing, someone must know? I think that yellowish one is fox..

She getting up there on my list of fur wearing celebs too. Truth be told, I'm still a Liz Hurley fan.

FLinFL

Liz is okay, but this chick is the best for me. She even turns me on without fur!!! Van Helsing was awesome!!!!

Go Kate!!!!

Kates mother is actress Judy Loe:

www.isifa.com/functions/watermark/water ... r=10129361

here having a cigarette with Kate....now if only they were both in fur there....hey come on you guys that do that faking stuff...can you do something with that shot?

Or how about adding a fur to the one with the van helsing leather basque?

Anyone got any shots of the mum in fur?

OHHHH MYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! KATE!!!!!!

It gets beter and better..go to Getty Images and do a search on "Beckinsale Fur". Two fab ones of her face at the premiere of The Aviator....shes in mink!!!!! Plus some other shots from that other sheared mink series.

I think I'm in love.......

here having a cigarette with Kate....now if only they were both in fur there....hey come on you guys that do that faking stuff...can you do something with that shot?

Or how about adding a fur to the one with the van helsing leather basque?

I'll give it a shot. Which is the one with the leather basque??

s1m17,

If you look at the 'mink' on the really large pics it doesn't look like mink to me but a very short haired fur.

Yes, that's what I realised when I looked more closely. What type of fur is that short? Maybe it's a sheared fur of some sort.. any ideas on the other fur?(the yellowish one)

Thaks furslave and welcome to the Kate B club!!!

LOVE that last one in the red gloves and silver fox.......thanks!!!

How are you doin' on the mock ups S1m17 ?

Not bad... but I think you've proved that - much like fake furs - the real deal beats the fakes, hands down!

FLinFL