Can anyone?

Guest OFF or Old Fur F##t

Looks like the rest of the photos are somewhere on FaceBook... or, at least that's where I was directed when clicked on the little section for the rest of the photos. I'll have to experiment with my wife's facebook account to see if I can get in whe I have some more time.

If you go to Google and type in 'pretty in mink', then in the search display clic on ABC News - Pretty in Mink, then you can access all twelve pictures. They are not large, but are adequate to see who mis wearing what.

If you go to Google and type in 'pretty in mink', then in the search display clic on ABC News - Pretty in Mink, then you can access all twelve pictures. They are not large, but are adequate to see who mis wearing what.

First of all, I am really happy to see your first post, Jonn! And what a good one it was! (It is customary to publicly welcome a Denizen to The Fur Den when he or she makes their first post.) Please come back and post more - We'd love to hear from you!

Thanks for the reference! Pretty ladies in more than mink, too! (Sandy Liddy Bourne got her "Identity" really going with the sheared beaver with lynx trim!) There was one conservative lady that was missing, though (Megyn Kelly) and I would absolutely love to see her in fur! IMHO, she's absolutely gorgeous, and would be about a "99" on a scale of 10 (ten) wearing fur! (For those of you who don't know who I'm talking about, watch Fox News' "Fox and Friends" in the morning . . . )

Thanks again, jonn, for the post, and Welcome to The Fur Den!