Ghosts and stuff...

White Fox

Interesting experience tonight...

Tonight I was supposed to help with a local ghost walk. They have guides who walk people around the local area. They point to different houses and tell the people stories of supposed ghost sitings inside. These folks do a good job too. They tell the stories as they have heard them. They do not get dramatic with it.

Well now...

Tonight I went around three quarters of a tour. Carrying an extra lantern, and just being around in case I was needed. Later left the group to go join other guides in the local restaurant we were to meet in.

When the guides of that tour that I had been on came in later they told of how there were two psychic women on the tour. They were talking of things that seemed to fit the stories that had been told to them. Anyhow, one woman said to the other "Did you notice the really strange things going on in the head of that fellow carrying the lantern tonight?" My partner who was a guide laughed. Then, suddenly realized something and said. Could those strange goings on have been a migraine headache. Answer was "Yes, indeed they could be. I am sure that is exactly what it was now you mention it!"

White Fox, had had a migraine headache trigger off an hour and a half before that. Only three people knew about that headache. One person they had never met, and the other two who people who knew about it had not mentioned it in even the vaguest sort of way.

Any other ghost stories, or abnormal goings on out there?

White Fox