Acceptance

Pinkfox

Hey people:)

My name is Adrian.

I feel a huge attraction to furs, I don't know why but everytime I see a girl wearing a beautyful fox, or anything with fur on that a girl wears I immediatly feel warm inside me and kind of... Horny?

I have never opened up of this to anyone, not even my closest friends. It is quite difficult for me as a boy to keep this secret. When I have been with girls at their home (just as friends) they have throws and different cushion and even small fur jackets. My eyes are always hunting for the look of the furs that they have. Fake or not. One time a girl friend of my confronted me with this, though I deniled it all.

She said it was okey if I liked furs, but I do feel bad about myself since I love animals, I have a dog which I love SO much. I don't like animals in THAT kind of way. Just the fur throws and fur coats and women in general.

I don't know if anybody here feels like that. But it would be nice to get some same minded people on this term.

I feel so alone about this, peace and furs

Much love, Adrian

Your body is growing up and coming of age but you are just beginning to mature emotionally.

Your "systems" are just coming on-line, so to speak.

It often seems like your mind and your body are telling you to do opposite things. It will take some time for you to learn how to sort out those feelings. I don't know how long, exactly. Maybe a couple-few years. Maybe more. Maybe less. Everybody matures at a different rate. Each person has to find his own solution.

The good news is that you already seem to be maturing.

The very fact that you can even ask yourself these questions shows that you are developing an understanding of yourself and that you are growing up well.

About fur...

Fur is not intrinsically good or bad. Fur is a THING. It has no meaning other than what we assign to it. If we assign a sexual meaning to it, we will see it as a sexual turn-on. If we assign some other meaning to it, we will see it in a different way.

Take this example:

The Inuit people (AKA: "Eskimos") who live north of the arctic circle use fur to stay warm. For the Inuit, fur is a matter of survival. It protects them from the cold. If they did not have fur they would probably die.

Ask yourself a question:

If you were born into a family of Inuit instead of the family you live in now, how might you look upon another person wearing fur?

About being turned on by fur...

Normal!... I repeat... Normal!

Do not worry about whether the sight of a woman wearing fur makes you excited.

Being seventeen years old, you will find yourself getting excited by a lot of things.

There are a lot of people who will try to tell you that it is bad to be turned on by fur. They are wrong. It is neither good, nor bad. Fur is just one of the many things that people get excited about.

Without going into a lot of detail, it is not "dirty" to love fur for sex. You are not a "pervert." You are not "crazy". It's just a thing that happens to some people.

Here are some things you need to think about:

Do you feel compelled to steal or commit crimes in order to get fur?

Do you feel compelled to touch people who a wearing fur without getting their permission?

Do you feel like you are obsessed with fur and having fur and being around fur so much that you ignore other things in your life?

If NONE of these things apply to you, there is nothing wrong.

1) If you do not break any laws.

2) If you do not try to do things to people against their will.

3) If you do not hurt yourself or other people.

You are in the clear.

If you feel like you are having these problems it is important for you to find a responsible adult in your life who you can trust and talk to them about the problem right away.

If you have none of these problems, you have nothing to worry about. Just relax and enjoy the ride.

BTW: Welcome to the fur den!

Hey!

Thank you so much for your help.

And no I don't break any rules. I just like fur in general.

And I have friends who tells that people that likes fur are sick and evil.

I really liked the thing you said about the inuits. Really good thing to say to them next time I encounter resistance.

I do not own anything of fur. Except at my dads place he has one fake fur throw.

I don't like it though.

Much Love, and thank you for the introduction. Finally someone who gets me serious!

- Adrian