Pac Man is furry. Isn't it?

Worker 11811

You guys remember the old game of Pac Man?

I used to drop quarters into that game by the roll! I was pretty good at that game. Me and my brother were probably the best around.

Anyhow... I've been thinking...

Pac Man is furry. Isn' it?

The monsters, I mean... They're furry. Right?

It was years ago since I last played that game. It was before I was self aware enough to realize that I was into fur.

Now that I think about it, I never really doubted the fact that the monsters in Pac Man were furry.

What about you guys? What did you think?

[image]http://homepage.mac.com/randystankey/.Movies/PacManmovie-Poster.png[/image]

Click on the picture to see the movie!

(QuickTime 6.0 or equivalent player with ability to play MP4 files required. - Download: Approx 5 MB.)

So, I whipped up a little 3-D movie of what I imagine a life size game of Pac Man might be like.

The monsters are furry! Remember!

I have always dreamed of what it would be like to actually be IN the game trying to dodge the furry monsters.

As it is with all video games, you eventually get caught. You always run out of extra lives.

That means you have to get caught by those furry monsters at least three times. Doesn't it?

Worker 11811

you never cease to amaze me...

i remember pac-man and the monsters.... when they turned the machines into table tops in pubs in the UK..

so you could play the game in every booth...and put your beer on the screen if you didn't want to play...

I suppose the creatures were furry.. or was it because of bad graphics..!

kisses

brandy

xxxx

I have always thought the ghosts (monsters) were furry. I never thought it was possible that they were not furry.

I know there is at least one other person who has the same ideas as me:

[image]http://home.hiwaay.net/~lkseitz/cvg/PacmanFever/graphics/pmf_germany_big.jpg[/image]

It was only recently when I became aware that I was into fur. Since then, I have occasionally thought about some of the icons of my youth. That's when I realized that Pac Man is furry.

I remember fantasizing about actually being inside the game, trying to run away from the furry monsters because that's how you win the game but secretly wanting to get caught.

I just wondered how many other people had similar thoughts.