Fur Coats on As The World Turns

SimonG

While on a basic Fur search on Youtube, i found 4 episodes which feature Coyote, 2 Fox, Lynx & Mink Coats, so i compiled a playlist.

However nothing happened when i clicked on the button to "Share This Playlist"; so these i are the two URL's i've already got connected with it:-

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TLyx2usKUqY&feature=PlayList&p=EA876A737F9088CC&index=0&playnext=1 &

http://uk.youtube.com/my_playlists?p=EA876A737F9088CC&ytsession=ofBUoaZA-FjJfBK-7iISvlYXyzEXoJXoFMH8BLipUjQCvzzo8jP5mqjWtXGV_v5KnIh0EhTKWn2LxTD1hVnV_Ry73nYx0XpvUgAi1sKnKWjQ41Ih0UaZgOW6FRzirJr3yQ1KJm4xQjw_qS4N6v1b7pRx0cAN6GBPoY1LEAvCOF2VcUQD_bBCQ0BWpERtpcgnsbqvpjQS5RDiLPtQ8RvEx4JxaZuryt2Ukxp2NMvImZ8EHN0oV8xLDI6bRtJQR6lY-4go0cBK31I=#

In case they don't work, the video titles you need are:-

• * ATWT Lily's Other Mother, Day 1 (1986) Pt.4
    * ATWT Lily's Other Mother, Day 2 (1986) Pt.3
    * ATWT Lily's Other Mother, Day 2 (1986) Pt.6
    * ATWT Lily's Other Mother, Day 2 (1986) Pt.4
    * ATWT Lily's Other Mother, Day 1 (1986) Pt.6
    * ATWT Lily's Other Mother, Day 2 (1986) Pt.1
    * ATWT Lily's Other Mother, Day 2 (1986) Pt.1
    * ATWT Lily's Other Mother, Day 2 (1986) Pt.5
    * ATWT Lily's Other Mother, Day 1 (1986) Pt.7
    * ATWT Lily's Other Mother, Day 1 (1986) Pt.5
    * ATWT Teenage Meg Comes Back Home (1986) Pt.7
    * ATWT Teenage Meg Comes Back Home (1986) Pt.1
    * ATWT Christmas 1985 - Part 2
    * ATWT Teenage Meg Comes Back Home (1986) Pt.6
    * ATWT Christmas 1985 - Part 1
    * ATWT Christmas 1985 - Part 3
    * ATWT Christmas 1985 - Part 6 (Finale)

The last one only shows the end credits for that episode, BUT it does have the cast list for it and, it seems to me, that cast lists for daytime soaps are about as rare as Four-Leaf Clovers are Certainly without checking the likes of IMDb, tv.com or Wikipedia they are I think it's likely that all of the same cast were still in their parts when they filmed the later episodes of the above a few months after.

Still, if you can't wade through all of them, these are the important bits:-

• * Kathryn Hays playing the part of Kim Hughes wears a F.-L. Crystal Fox Coat & a F.-L. Coyote Coat
    * Elizabeth Hubbard playing Lucinda Walsh wears a F.-L. Canadian Lynx & a F.-L. White Mink
    * Anne Sward playing Lyla Montgomery wears a (not certain of the type) F.-L. Fox Coat
    * Eileen Fulton playing Lisa McColl wears a F.-L. (i think it's Dyed or Black) Fox

Of course, there will be more ATWT episodes with Fur lurking out there somewhere, but i haven't got the energy to go looking for 'em as it took me over a day to find and sort that lot out from the boring non-Fur videos.