Solution to problem you may be having here.

AK just gave me the solution to a problem I have been having here. Thought the rest of you might be interested.

With the old site when I turned off the computer and returned, all of the new message indicator icons would go off. Thus, I could start over again. However, on this site there were constantly old "new message indicator" lights going telling me to read posts that were months old even. Have you had that problem? Would you like to be able to clear those indicator icons?

If so, go to the index page. The one where all of the forums are listed. Easiest way to do that is to simply put your computer pointer to the site logo photo up on the top left of the screen and click it. (Photo of man and woman in fur with purple frame - YES, that is a link!)

Once on the index page you will see a link "Mark Forums Read" on the top right of the screen. On the style I use it is located right on the dark blue bar, at the far right of the screen.

Just before you leave click that link, and follow through. All "New message indicator icons" will be turned off. Thus, the next time you come on, only new messages since you last left will be cleared by the icons.

Hope that makes the site more enjoyable!

W