Re Brandy's Fridays

White Fox

Members here will be able to see the posts on Brandy's sub forum called Brandy's Fridays.

Folks, I can hardly believe the amount of work this gal does here. Her "Friday's Posts" are such a great addition to this site. And doing that week in and week out cannot be easy!

I hope that everyone takes the time to support her in this and other things that she does here. If we do not take the time to say a word of thanks when people do things like this, they will not keep doing it. Please remember that a quick reply to her messages or a PM, etc mean so much.

I love these Friday posts. I hope you do. If we show that we will maybe see them for a long time. And if we don't take the time to say thanks..... you will be back reading comments from old boring guys like FrBrGr and I again!

Thanks Brandy. I hope others here say a word of Thanks too! Makes Fridays worth while. (And of course seeing a certain young gal on Friday nights sometimes helps too!!"

May you be here forever. And may I still be here typing all the while!

And if we don't take the time to say thanks..... you will be back reading comments from old boring guys like FrBrGr and I again!

Yeah, and she's prettier and sexier than us, too . . . !

Speak for yourselves, you old Buggers......

Which is a twisted way of saying.... avert your eyes right to me avatar WEG

Ah, dreams, dreams and wetness.

He can't say that can he???