cannot acess the member list

markgeorgetwo

whats going on on the gallery i clicked onto one of my pictures and i was refused going onto the members list whats going on?

Mark

Sorry, but I need you to explain a little more. Were you able to get into the Gallery ok to see the pictures? And please define exactly what took place after you got in. What do you mean by "Refused going onto the Members' List", etc.

I just need a little bit more information before I can help you out. Please let us know the exact error messages that you were seeing, etc.

W

I just had a look myself.

When I'm in the gallery and looking at a picture, if I click on any members name I get a message that says "You are not authorized to view the member list or profiles."

I think that is what he may be refuring to.

Thanks for the clarification wallee.

The "problem" is that when you click on a username in the Gallery, you are going to the board that controls access to the Gallery. On that board, the memberlist is NOT available to other than system admins. This is because that info is not necessarily current. Also there is NO Gallery related info available there. If you want to see a member's profile, look at the memberlist on the main forums.