The Story of Furpunzel

Worker 11811

Brandy and I have been working on another furry video together!

We have created another 3-D rendered video with cutout animation, reminiscent of the old Monty Python animations.

This time it's a fractured fairy tale called, "The Story of Furpunzel."

[image]http://homepage.mac.com/randystankey/.Movies/Furpunzel/Furpunzel.jpg[/image]

Here are several different versions to choose from, depending on the internet connection you have and the media player you use:

The BEST QUALITY version: >> Furpunzel-H.264.mov <<

(Requires Quicktime and a high speed internet connection.) (21 MB file size. Best quality. Largest picture but longest download. DSL/Cable internet recommended.)

Medium Quality version: >> Furpunzel-800.mp4 <<

(15 MB download. Medium Quality. Smaller picture but less time to download. 768K DSL or better.)

Medium Quality version #2: >> Furpunzel-300.mp4 <<

7.9 MB download. Medium Quality. Good quality download for patient dial-up users. Approx. 56 min. download time via 56 Kbps. modem.)

Low Quality version: >> Furpunzel-100.mp4 <<

(Best for low bandwidth/dial-up users.) (3.1 MB file size = approx. 21 min. download via 56 Kbps modem.)

Compatibility Version: >> Furpunzel-MPEG.mpg <<

(For those who don't have Quicktime.)

We had a lot of fun making it and we hope you enjoy watching it!

Let us know what you think!

Worker 11811..

Without a shadow of a doubt.. you are extremely talented and the furpunzel story is amazing...

I just love it and I am so proud of what you have achieved.....I am sure the Denizens here will be blown away by the story and humour..

it really is wonderful that the den is lucky enough to have its own imaginative creator..like yourself..

kisses

brandy

xxxxx

Kudos!!!

Great job, Worker! You've taken the classic fairy tale and given it new meaning, that's for sure! The fact that you have cast Brandy as the beautiful Rapunzel - er, Furpunzel, is especially fitting. What prince wouldn't risk life and limb to win her hand?

I'm glad you guys like it!

I had a lot of fun making it. When you're working with pictures of Brandy, who WOULDN'T have fun?!

But, as much fun as it was, it took a lot of work!

If I remember correctly, we started working on the concept for this video way back in May.

I had to come up with the working drawings and send them to Brandy so she could photograph the correct poses. Then we had to work out the script, the dialog and sound effects. When we both agreed on the state of things, she recorded the voice track and took the photographs. She sent them all back to me.

Mind you, we've never met! I live more than 3,600 miles away from where Brandy is! All of this communication had to be done by e-mail!

All together, this project took about 6 weeks to complete. So, for all the time and effort it took, the final release of the video is kind of anti-climactic. But it really makes it all worth while when people appreciate the final product.

I like to hear all kinds of commentary and criticism on the work I do, whether completely favorable or not. I believe that when one puts art out for people to see, they should expect criticism for, without it, there is no point.

This just shows that with computers and internet.. the world is small...

also that 'fur' is our international language... " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" />

good working with you worker 11811... but my part of the project was small compared to the work you put in.. so the credit is yours..

kisses

brandy

xxxxx

I just uploaded Furpunzel to the gallery if anybody is interested.

I was able to whittle the file size down to under 8 MB. Dialup users might be able to download the file in a reasonable time if they are patient.

Come on guys..

get over to the gallery and see the bloody video..

worker 11811 has sweated tears for this...

some times.. I marvel at the lack of positive posting..when such wonderful work has been put into a fur project....

kisses

brandy

Folks, this is a tremendous video. You all need to take the time to load it and see it!

I loaded it using the medium quality Version #2 at first, and I was able to just sit and watch it without any breaks waiting for it to load. I am not sure on the time. 10 minutes maybe to do all.

This is well worth having a look. The video is safe. Both Worker and Brandy do a fantastic job! And, it is something for both of them to be very proud of. We need to all take the time to have a look, and to let them know how much we enjoy this. If we do maybe we will see more! If you don't then you can bid future projects like this Au Revoir, as we will probably never see any more!

Let's all give them our support!

W

I just checked. The 300 KB/sec. version I posted in the gallery loads in less than a minute and it plays flawlessly on my 10 year old iMac. The image quality is fair-to-middlin' but it's no worse than anything you'd see on YouTube. (Better than most!)

I think that would be the best bet for most people.

Wondering what your next project might be.

Snow White and the Seven Furriers?

Furtasia?

Lady and the Trapper?

I agree, more members should be taking a look at the work that 'W' and Brandy have done. It is very well done and took a lot of time, so you should take some time out to download it. It is must see!!