Some rather different shots thanks to crew at Mikhail's site

White Fox

Some kind of different shots here in this Korean Link. I would like to thank that folks at Mikhail's for this one!

http://

http://image.newsbank.co.kr/imp/implistform.aspx?mode=listsearch&idm=1689090&idbase=10&newsyn=00&pagesize=60&order=new&keyword=%eb%aa%a8%ed%94%bc&pageindex=2

Folks there are a number of links on our links pages that would not be there if not for people from other sites such as Mikhail's. These folks work for hours, and often get little or no credit. In order to preserve these links for the future that they find, we transfer some of the best over to our links pages. I certainly want to thank them personally for finding these links, etc. We all know the endless hours it takes to do this, and our links pages would not be the same were it not for these folks.

We cannot recognize them for each single link transferred to those pages, but I certainly try to give them credit here from time to time for the huge amount of work that they do.

White Fox.

" title="Applause" /> Mikhail has been one of the greatest people on the internet to foster the love and appreciation of fur. I'm very happy that we've been able to be a home to some of those links that might be lost to obscurity if it were not for Mikhail and like minded folks. Thank you, Mikhail - you are one of the fur pioneers - we salute you! " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" />

FLinFL

You won't get an argument out of me, that's for sure! Mikhail is one of the originals, and his "Soft Spot" is legendary. Mikhail a has always had very high standards, and deserves a prominent spot in the "Fur Hall of Fame." We are fortunate to have him as a friend . . .