Gallery Entry Problems?

Folks.

I forgot to mention one thing. A couple of times when I went to enter the Gallery, I "got stuck" at what will look to you like a forum board with nothing there. This is indeed what we call the "coupling forum" here.

If this happens. First off, remember that even if things work properly you will see a page with your user name and password, and you need to wait 15 seconds or so for that to clear and let you enter. If you do not go to the Gallery soon though...

1. Please do NOT change your password. This will not help. It is not the problem. But if you change your password to try to make it work, what you do is to lock yourself out for the rest of the month. That is part of our security here. Indeed that is the main reason why you see a great many PETA photos at least temporarily on other sites but NOT ours. So, once again, do not change your password.

2. If it happens, I think if you will look on the page you will see a tab that says "Delete cookies for this site". I think it will be on lower left corner for all of you. Just look for it and find it. Click on it and it will delete your cookies for that forum.

3. Then just back out and return to the main Den Forums page. Click "Gallery" again, and you will likely go in immediately to the Gallery.

Hope that helps some of you out!

W