Fur through the glamour ages..

brandy-uk

Hi Guys..

I want to shoot a project...for my site..

It is going to be called Fur through the glamour ages...What i want to do is to shoot some classic Glamour fur images for the following period..

1960's

1970's

1980's

1990's

2000's

I just want to collect two classic photos from each period and then re shoot them.. staying as close as i can to the original.. and putting me in as the model...kinda 'brandy does the fur time travel'.. sort of thing..

Could you guys put any links here that you think may help me..

please , please ,please.. any help would be appreciated..

kisses

brandy

xxxx

There is a whole shipload of vintage fur pictures in the Fur Den gallery!

They are actual pictures from ads and magazines of the time. Actual styles that were worn. A wealth of information to be found there!

ahh.. ok,

I have only just been able to re-gain access to the gallery.. I changed my password and became locked out for a while.. i will go and look now..

thanks worker. you are a star..

brandy

xxxxx

and once again.. the fur den proves...

IT IS THE MOST AMAZING SITE IN THE INTERNET WORLD FOR FUR IMAGES....

I have just been wowed by the fur images of the 60's and 70's.. my project will be easy..

thanks guys.. i will keep you posted..

kisses

brandy

xxxxx

• 1 month later...

Brandy, I'm interested to see what You do with the 1980's. A Pill Box Hat, a full length coat, silk gown and Deborah Harris type pose would suit You doll.

hi..

I am still working on this photo shoot.. it will be a while as I am backed up on custom work at the moment..

but I am getting there..

kisses

brandy

xxxx

Brandy

Won't help you much with this project. But...

I know that once in awhile, you do some things focusing on older items. If you go to our "Links" are. Just click on the link up by "Sponsorship", etc. Then, click on Utube, and again on the second Utube link. You will see the new video links page.

Now then scan down and look for "B/W" in dark red colouring. There are some really great videos of old furs in those areas. I think that there would be a huge number more of those on Utube, but there are just so many fur videos that it is really, really difficult to keep everything up to date there. and that is a huge area of it's own. I think that might help you some time though.

***As for this project I might suggest. See if you can find photos taken from some old "Doris Day" movies. I think you will remember her from British film theaters as well. She was very "High fashion modern" in her movies of those times. I believe that they were early 60's. There should be sites I am sure dedicated to her on the net. Even a lot of furs in them which is interesting as she is PETA today.

W

I am still working on this photo shoot.. it will be a while as I am backed up on custom work at the moment..

Ooh! Must be tough to be backed up in all that fur!

J.K.