FYI picture at top left is active link to Forum Index Page

Folks a tip for you. The photo on top left of all forum pages is actually a link to the index page. Even the one in the Archive works that way. I find that with the new system the "button" to return to the front page after you post, etc is not very obvious. However, that photo is large.

I find it a great help after I post or if I am in a place and want to go right back to the front page, that the best way is to simply click on that photo icon on top left. Immediately I get to where I want to go. And it is very large, meaning that it is very easy to click on.

W

Err ... I love the photo in the corner ... But I liked it even better when multiple copies of it graced the "front door" to the site. I'm assuming the front door will eventually return bigger and better than ever? I knew it was under review/under construction ... But I was not expecting it to disappear altogether.

It were purdy and ah sure misses it.

It will be back. Even tonight I've been fooling with it a bit. We are not sure though yet what form that it will take. We need to integrate both fur and wool somehow and that is not as easy as it looks.

So, it is coming. We just need a bit more thinking time.

Thanks for the comment though.

W