new movie - American Gangster

paul2809

hey guys, I saw the new movie of American Gangster last night on dvd here at my place and I liked it but I understand why the wife got him the f'/l chinchilla, but i dont understand why Denzel W destroyed that beautiful fur in the home fireplace. That made me kinda mad when he did. But have you guys ever seen this new movie. But be warned for those who havent, there's lots of drug referencing in this movie and nudity and sex.

But be warned for those who havent, there's lots of drug referencing in this movie and nudity and sex.

All redeeming qualities for a movie, in my book!

I didn't see the movie so I can't comment directly but, in plot lines, destruction of an object of value is often a symbol for the loss of something important to a character in the movie. It could also stand for a change in values or belief.

For instance, if a character burned all his money it could stand for the character's sudden realization in the futility of wealth for its own sake.

Think about it for a second and you might understand why the character did that.

Welcome to the Den Tease...

Great to have another new member posting here. We old folks are always in need of more new members around here to post more often!

Hope you like our little home.

White Fox