We would like to know your thoughts again folks.

White Fox

What are your thoughts re advertising in the Den  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts re advertising in the Den

• I would absolutely hate seeing advertisements in the Den. I want to avoid seeing them at all costs. I hate that!
    • I would far sooner we had no advertisements here. However, if others want them, then I would have to go with the rest.
    • I don't care. Why are you asking me this crap!
    • I have no problem with advertisements on site and would prefer that to sponsorships.

OK Guys and Gals. We would like to know your thoughts again here. Now then, don't go thinking that we are going to make big changes to this site immediately. We would just like to know your thoughts as we go to develop this site further in the future.

We would like to know if advertisements on the site bother you. We have always avoided that in every possible. We would like to know if we are thinking correctly. Do you like seeing a site with absolutely no advertising? Would you be ok if there were a lot of banners here and the site was much more commercial looking? We hope that you will answer this poll.

White Fox

Edited by Guest

Many websites have one rotating banner across the top of the forum pages.

*IF* we were to have advertising, that is what I would be willing to accept. Not much more.

Given that as a base, I'd say that I'm 70% against banners and 30% for them. But, if we need them to make ends meet, they would be okay for me.

I have stated my opinion many times before on this matter. This site has a lot of users and visitors and it should be easy with a few ads to stop being depended on donations. What if next year nobody donates?

But I do not see my option on the poll so I'll just don't vote

Sorry Kostas. I guess I somehow forgot to push one "Button". I thought I had that option here but must have missed. I could hardly believe when I looked right now and did not see it.

I have added it.

J

Toooo muchhhhh advertising in this World, the volume is deafening.

I'm happy to contribute and do so every so often. I would prefer no ads. If we had ads then 'fur' related but I can't see too many fur related ads coming our way-----could be wrong.

What about asking the 'fur council' and similar organisations?

Just my 10c worth.

Auzmink.