Fur Siting!

Guest furman547

So I was downtown today with a friend going to bookstores and I saw a man in a full length raccoon coat it was pretty cool considering he was on a street that you would see PETA people handing flyers or whatever out. I complemented him on his coat and it was pretty awesome. As a fur lover without furs it feels like your meeting a "celebrity" (haha) when you meet someone in furs. Later we visited a second hand clothing store and found some shearling jackets but unfortunately they were too small for me. (im pretty tall!)

I complemented him on his coat and it was pretty awesome.

Fur folks gotta' stick together!

Kinda' like the way bikers always give each other the sign when they pass each other on the highway.

Great post -- Thanks for sharing! I saw a gentleman in Neiman's Sunday afternoon sporting a very nice blue iris mink coat. I was in my ankle length crystal fox coat. Not often you see two men in full length furs browsing the shoe department.

Edited by Guest

Madison... we have so much snow.... broke the yearly record today! 80 some inches of snow in the past month.... and windchills of minus 30..... its not that cold today though! but still snowing

• 4 weeks later...

I was in Chicago this afternoon/evening. I saw a lady wearing an INCREDIBLE whiskey mink coat at Neiman-Marcus this afternoon. It had a huge shawl collar -- Kinda like a cape collar I suppose -- It must have been ~15 inches wide, extended beyond the shoulders ... One of the largest collars I've seen. I also saw a lady at the theatre in a terrific full length shearling coat. Huge shawl collar, great color, longer-haired shearling fur ... Now I want one.

It was cold -- high in mid 20's -- And folks were sporting furs. I wore my full length fisher coat, I saw a dude in a full length coyote coat, and there were high quality mink coats and jackets on the ladies everywhere I turned. The season ain't over yet fur sure.

I've been averaging about 6 fur sitings aday at work. Some really high end pieces. Lots of full lenth minks. When it get really cold even then soccer moms put on the mink!