Interesting web site

White Fox

Shirley and Kevin can say more to this but with my one visit to Schumacher's before they closed was anything but welcoming. I've talked of their unwelcoming behavior before. It would make no difference to me if they were still open. I would never go back again anyway.

Horst [Nicholas Ungar Furs] is three or four blocks down the street from them and though they too have been targeted in the past they have handled the situation quite differently and are still in business.

The contrast is startling between the shops and shows more about how you can go about creating the seeds of your own demise vs how you can survive with style and grace.

OFF

I was going to myself but don't have any working "junk emails" right now.

It is always fun doing that.

However, please, if you decide to do something like that, do not do or say anything to direct them back to this site.

W

BTW! Don't go directly to one of those site from the Fur Den!

Many websites track the place you visited last before you went there. Either go to Google.com first and type the URL into your address bar and go directly there or use a blocking extension on your browser.

If you use Firefox, you can get this add-on to stop websites from seeing where you were:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/953

Otherwise you could lead some of those antis back here when they check their website statistics.

It's a long shot but it is possible.

Whatever they are trying to stir up the 'weekend warriors' are not too successful.

I always go on Saturday and all I see is one forlorn lone guy standing on the corner with a scrappy looking sign.

OFF

Whats funny is that they don't go after NFL or MLB who use animals for balls. I read somewhere that they use 9k pigs for balls during an NFL season.

Porco dio.

(literally translated from Italian = "pig god". it means 'jesus !@#%&ing christ' or a similar expletive. it's my curse word of choice these days.)

I know why they don't go after the NFL. Put Donovan McNabb (or someone else from your team) next to one of those scrawny protestors...

This is why the fur protestors usually go after rich white women instead of football teams. Or biker guys.

Or even leather daddies in San Francisco.

If any one of the guys show up that filled the several very large fur coats I think the protesters would run for cover.

Kevin is a pretty big guy himself but he was lost in these big furs.

They were specifically for these big guys. Wonder if Horst could call on these guys to show for a Saturday meeting? Would be an interesting scene I'm sure.

OFF