When is gallery going to be availble

markgeorgetwo

... also what did you think of my ladys on horses in furs
Personally, not the type of composite that I prefur. I think you need to find some better source images as the scale seems too different between the composited components.

I've noticed you are getting better.

As you surely have noticed, learning to use Photoshop is a lot more involved than you might think.

I would agree with AKcoyote. Matching the source and the background material is key. The closer the match you can get the better the outcome will be and you won't have to work as hard.

Second, you should decide if you want your pictures to be realistic or surrealistic. Once you have your mind made up, just "go with it". If you try to make a fantasy and it looks too realistic, the viewer won't know what your intention was and the effect of your art won't be as strong.

Take an example of what I did several months ago. Check out this thread and watch the video linked therein.

http://thefurden.com/bbden/viewtopic.php?t=6596

My idea was to go COMPLETELY off the deep end of the diving board and make something that looks like a Monty Python cartoon. I think the video works because I didn't try to make it too realistic.

Definitely keep up the work!

Dear worker 11811, thanks for the comments but to add more to the images could you suggest a site where i can download some backgrounds like manor houses and plantations to make them stand out and any thing helpful what iam trying for is the fur coated domina on horse or the lady of the manor.

Mark, there is a furrier site in our list with women on horses. Seems to me it is maybe a little below the half way mark. However, I've seen so many links in the last month I could be way off on thta.

W

Sorry about the dominas and lady of the manor but a few photos i have seen of ladys on horses in fur have beeen under them headings in magzines etc it was just a thougt. .also you said in the furrier list any idea what one.

Mark...

For the furrier list. It is on our site. Click on the "links" tab. Then click on 'Furriers" tab. These photos are buried in the site of one of those links you see. I should find them at some point as I am checking links again. But that could be weeks or even months. But I will find them. Because I intend to keep that list up to date.

In the mean time. Start at the middle of that list. Then begin to go down til you are about 3/4 of the way down. Then go to top and up to 1/4. I am pretty sure you will have found it at that point, but if you haven't you could go down a bit further. Again, it is a furrier site. And there were 4 or 5 photos there as I recall. Good luck. That list is big.

One thing. That list will soon be getting bigger so it will be easier to check it out now rather than later. Be prepared. Seems to me there are over 300 links there. But it is not near the top or the bottom. So, that shortens it up a lot.

Sorry. I should have saved that for you.

W

I see what you mean but i like having a good look. by the way before the overhaul i posted some pictures i was when i looked on gallery they was not there but ihave reedited some pics and i will post soon