Atlanta snow storm!! ;-)

ReFur

hey, its cold here in texas right now too. Ive worn my fur most of the day today here on campus. Were supposed to have possible sleet soon and I odnt know when but maybe this week end here in central texas

Must have been the Bears, ReFur!

I know they heard about you moving to Atlanta.

For the last few days, I thought they looked like they were concentrating really hard on something. Now I know what they were up to. They were making it snow for you!

You should go find your Bear and give him (or is it a She-Bear?) a nice big hug!

...and it's supposed to be cold over the weekend too in the south. Running from Northern Georgia and into the Carolinas (forecast of 36 for Charlotte today), and beyond.

I only really look at the days that I have to go to work since it gets cold at the airport. Wish I could figure out a way to use fur there without taking a chance of getting it dirty (note: mechanic), freak out my co-workers, or scare a plane load of passengers.

Then again, some of us living even further south will be running our air conditioning until Saturday night! But yes, the fur weather will be back in a few days...

FLinFL